[P1] Tmobile hotspot

Mike Beede beede at visi.com
Mon Nov 24 17:50:22 PST 2003

On Nov 24, 2003, at 9:14 AM, Don Hinkle wrote:

> So far <chuckle>, I've only used the free hour they gave me. But I
> have the deal where I only pay when/if I use it, and I think that's
> the rate, about $6/hr. After I signed on for T-mobile I found a local
> deli/coffee shop where the owner's son is a Mac-head and they provide
> free connection.

I Just Say No to non-free wireless connections.  It's like
a pay toilet--their cost is around $50 per month and they're
already making a bundle on their coffee or whatever.  Then they
want my browsing as a separate profit center?  I don't think
so.

Good coffee shops have free wireless, like the one you found.  Mine
roasts their own coffee every day, too!  (Not *mine*, but the one
I go to...).

	Mike