[P1] deleting directories

Mike Wallinga mwallinga at mailup.net
Wed Nov 26 08:16:14 PST 2003

I've looked at Firebird, but I'm sticking with Mozilla 1.5 until
Firebird and Thunderbird mature a little; even so, I hope I might be of
limited help.  I'm not sure if this is what you need or not, but the
only Firebird directly I'm familiar with is found in:

/<your home directory>/Library/Phoenix/

(Phoenix was the previous name of Firebird.)  Be careful deleting that
directory, though, because your bookmarks and other personal data are
stored there.  If you delete it, you might want to back it up first.

The installation notes may also mean that you should delete the old
Firebird application instead of overwriting it.  But that's just a guess
on my part.

Hope this helps,
Mike W.