[P1] custom image in mail

Gary joehardy at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 08:38:24 PST 2003

On Nov 26, 2003, at 1:33 AM, Chris Weinkauf wrote:

> Is there a way to get icons to animate in iChat?
> If there is, I'm totally clueless.
> -Chris

	As far as I know, animated GIFs used as icons do animate when used in
iChat now. I don't know what iChat upgrade changed this because
originally they did not animate.
	You won't see the animation yourself of your own icon, but others will
apparently. Come to think of it, it may actually be some changed made
on the AOL end. Recent versions of AIM for Mac have allowed animated
GIF icons, something that's long been possible in Windows versions of
AIM.

Gary
--
AIM, iChat: GaryJTN