[P1] PowerBook list?

David davidwb at spymac.com
Wed Nov 26 12:22:59 PST 2003

On 11/26/03 2:17 PM, "Harry D.Corsover" <harry at corsazzi.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been on this list for years (both benefitting from the experience
> and generosity here, and offering help when I can), using a clamshell
> iBook SE 366. I've just ordered a 15" PowerBook, and as soon as that
> arrives, I'd like to take advantage of a similar list for PowerBooks.

You've already been told about the two lists for PowerBooks so I'll simply
say congrats and don't unsub from this list. The two PB lists tend to
be...less helpful than this list. One seems largely focused keeping the
older PB models running, which is fine for those who have WallStreet and
Pismo computers. The other seems to be subject to flames though it has been
pretty civil of late. Much of what interests an iBook user carries over into
the PB line so you will find plenty of info here. I've remained here even
though I've owned a 15" alBook for about 2 months now. It is a killer
machine!

david