[P1] Query about 14" iBooks

tinman heart93 at woh.rr.com
Thu Nov 27 19:30:52 PST 2003

I've done the tax exempt ordering from both phone order purchases & at
the Apple Store itself. Both require the tax exempt form to be
completed. The Apple Store in Columbus was the easier one to do, as I
took care of it all right there. The original employee wasn't quite
sure what to do, but the manager was able to take care of it.

It's a little trickier over the phone. You have to ask for the specific
number to fax the form to, and they charge the tax to the order until
they receive the form. I've had to do a few follow up phone calls & be
persistent, but I eventually get it worked out. I'm cheap enough to
take the time ;-)

That being said, I also like the idea of supporting local resellers
whenever possible so I can't argue with your approach.

tinman