[P1] Panther bits

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Sun Nov 30 10:37:54 PST 2003

----- On 11/30/03 10:47 AM MDT (-0600), Brandon M. Bost
<bbost at earthlink.net> wrote, in part:

>Well, I'm use to Outlook on my PC (I know, I'm a college student.  I have to
>use both), and Entourage is like my dream come true for improvements of
>Outlook.  I haven't used Mail yet, mainly because I had set up Entourage
>first and I don't really want to set up two mail clients on this computer.
>I might feel like trying it later down the road, but for now I'm happy with
>Entourage.  I never thought I'd say I liked an MS product.  I'm almost
>stupefied.

OK, I can understand this. However, didn't you originally post that you
like Entourage "better than" Mail. That kind of statement would require
you to have compared them, wouldn't it? I also understand that Mail has
been improved in Panther.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562