[P1] CCC iBook to Powerbook-YES!

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Thu Oct 9 12:53:45 PDT 2003

> So Paul, with the cloning did you override the OS as well as
> everything else?
> All your apps work?
> How about Classic Apps?

For the most part, we're past the days when different Mac models would
require different "Enabler" extensions to address differences in new
models; the one recent exception I can think of where this isn't the
case is the version of 10.2.8 that was recently released specifically
for the G5 models. So doing something like this shouldn't cause too
many problems.

But I think it's still the case that you shouldn't install an earlier
version of System software than what the computer shipped with.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net