[P1] sudden long "sleep"-unconscious!

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Sat Oct 11 15:54:01 PDT 2003

Hehe Jack,

I would really like to share that trick with you given the price you are
offering, but in all seriousness:

If you had just included a few lines of text more, you couldn't help getting
the right person in the text as well.

I actually think that it is pretty nifty that when you respond to someone's
mail you automatically get the name on the one who send you the mail.  But
if you quote a quote, you ought to be smart enough and take the name of the
writer with you. It is right there for you to use.

I did however have a look at all the files relating to Mail, including a
bunch of .plist files, but as there is no apparent way to disable the name
of the sender, I guess you have to wait for Panther and see if the promised
overhaul of the Mail.app is bringing what you need.

Cheers,

Kim
--

12 days, 19 hours 7 minutes to go - http://www.apple.com