[P1] sudden long "sleep"-unconscious!

J Patrick Draine draine at comcast.net
Sat Oct 11 17:09:11 PDT 2003

On Saturday, October 11, 2003, at 10:07  AM, Donald Hinkle wrote:

> I think that's actually what I did...but why? What caused the iBook to
> go into a "coma"? any consistent input on this?
> -don

This was a big problem for me a couple months ago when I got my 900 MHz
iBook. The "standard" fixes (see Apple Support section) didn't improve
things, but after repairing permissions, and running Disk Warrior it
decided to behave. As it stopped nodding out into a deep coma, I no
longer wonder why it happened in the first place (knock on wood etc).

Patrick