[P1] iBook and DVD movies

Mark Huzar jazjammark at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 12 12:33:17 PDT 2003

Hi, I have a 466 Graphite clamshell ibook that I bought used over a year
ago...and ever since I've had it it will not start up easily ...I usually
have to hold down the power button for 5 or so seconds then repeat for
another 5 then tap it once more then it will start up.....I've tried Morton
and tech tool...but nothing works...any idea? Thanks, Mark