Mail & Safari

Donald Hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Tue Oct 14 05:34:08 PDT 2003

I've switched from Netscape (in Jaguar) to using Mail and Safari.
Generally I'm contented, but there's a couple anomalies in behavior
that I'd like to straighten out.

One: in Safari, when I visit my AT&T Home Page and check for mail on my
other accounts, and find spam, there's a button for Report This Message
as Spam, but when I press it, I get a blank popup window and no
activity. Any idea why?

Two: in Mail, when I go online (I'm on dial-up), Mail automatically
checks for my dotMac account (which, to date, rarely has any new mail)
but in order for it to check this email account on at&t, I have to
press the Get Mail icon. Yet both, in preferences, have the same
selection: enable this account, etc.

-thanks for any help, advice, etc.

donald henry hinkle