[P1] 10.2.8

Ruffin Bailey rufbo1 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 19 04:42:45 PDT 2003

>> I have a 500 mghz iBook dual USB. It's currently running 10.2.6.
>> 	1) Has Apple solved the early issues with 10.2.8?
>
> Yes, although for iBooks the only issue was a power management problem
> resulting in lower battery hold-up times. That's been fixed.

I've been getting shorter battery life with my 500 MHz 'book recently, after upgrading to 10.2.8, but I'm wondering if the battery itself is starting to give.  Anyhow, down from 4.5-5 hours for word processing with low brightness 6 mths ago to about 2.5.  Not the happiest camper, but I had been using a different laptop for about 2 months there, so I'm not sure that 10.2.8 is the [only?] cause.

YMMV, etc.

Ruffin Bailey

--
If you subscribe to email lists, you *need* The Digest Handler!!
For Mac OS X and Windows 98-XP  |  http://digestHandler.webhop.org/