[P1] 10.2.8

Zoki zoki.news at linuxix.2y.net
Sun Oct 19 16:22:57 PDT 2003

Le 18/10/2003 16:12, « Donald Hinkle » <donhinkle at att.net> a écrit :

> I have a 500 mghz iBook dual USB. It's currently running 10.2.6.
> 1) Has Apple solved the early issues with 10.2.8?
> 2) Should I consider installing that on this 'Book?

*** You're the one that has all the answers.

Each patch contains a description of what it patches. It also contains a
link to the list of changes. You read it, than compare it to whatever issue
you have. If the patch resolves any of your issues you install it. Otherwise
you don't.

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

Windows software isn't released, it's allowed to escape.