[P1] 10.2.8

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Tue Oct 21 08:53:32 PDT 2003

10.2.8 is an update/patch, whatever... even if there is a list of
fixes, there are almost always things that were fixed/improved that
were not listed... you want to be up to date, IMO... one thing about
update/patches is there is rarely a negative speed hit. You may see
something like that on a major upgrade like the upcoming Panther,
because it is adding a bunch of new capabilities to the OS.

I thought your question was quite clear and I hope my answer was clear
also.

Paul