[P1] 10.2.8

Donald Hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Tue Oct 21 09:41:52 PDT 2003

Yep, Paul, you were clear and helpful.

But just above this message in the list I saw this, from the Powerbook
list and thought I'd drop it in here because of the relevance:

<I find that, since upgrading to 10.2.8, I cannot stay connected to AOL
on a T1 line.  On other hand, when home using my airport I have no
problems accessing AOL.  Ideas??>

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 11:53 AM, Paul Bernhardt wrote:

> 10.2.8 is an update/patch, whatever... even if there is a list of
> fixes, there are almost always things that were fixed/improved that
> were not listed... you want to be up to date, IMO... one thing about
> update/patches is there is rarely a negative speed hit. You may see
> something like that on a major upgrade like the upcoming Panther,
> because it is adding a bunch of new capabilities to the OS.
>
> I thought your question was quite clear and I hope my answer was clear
> also.
>
> Paul
>
> On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 01:15  AM, Donald Hinkle wrote:...

-don hinkle