OT: Panther in Fiji

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Thu Oct 23 22:40:17 PDT 2003

I thought I share this little curious anecdote ...

As of today, Friday 10/24 (and maybe even earlier) Panther is in this little
island state .. To my huge surprise ...

Seems the local apple rep has had some boxes flown in by curier ... But sure
enough .. He is not selling yet ... We are like 14h ahead of US eastcoast)
.. So .. Not panther for me at 8PM on Friday (they should have made a party)

And price will be 333 FJD .. Which will hit my CC as 185USD ... Am I silly
?? Yes .. I am !!!   well this just from the bottom of the world .. Actually
cool that it is already available !!

Happy pussy .. Eeeerrr panther day
P in FJ