[P1] OS X 10.3 Early Adopter

Fred Stevens K2FRD K2FRD at stny.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 04:17:09 PST 2003

At 1:21 -0500 26/10/03, William L Carr wrote:
>On Sunday, October 26, 2003, at 01:02  AM, Brian Pearce wrote:
>
>>Anyone else get a package from FedEx on Friday?
>
>Well, I DIDN'T get my package on Friday.   I was home, backing up my
>iBook.   Then I heard the noise of an engine in the driveway.   I
>went to look and found a DoorTag on the door.   Seems FedEx can't be
>bothered to knock!
>
>I called FedEx and they said they'd tell the driver to come back,
>but he didn't return.    I asked for Saturday Delivery, but they
>refused saying that would be an extra charge !    I pointed out that
>I WAS home on Friday and they should bring the package on the next
>shipping day, but nothing but empty promises.
>
>This is the third time in months that FedEx has found a way to screw
>up.   I'm starting to see a pattern here...

This is becoming an increasing problem with FedEx:  missed deliveries
and empty promises. It took me a week to get FedEx to deliver a
parcel to the right place and at the time they promised last week.
I'll use the Post Office or UPS instead of fedEx in the future if I
have any say about it.
--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
http://home.stny.rr.com/k2frd/K2FRD.htm