[P1] replacement power supply for icebook

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Sun Oct 26 21:20:25 PST 2003

> You might be able to cut out the break, and strip and reconnect the
> wires,
> but I'm not sure what the insides look like.

I actually had to do this as a temporary fix when my original adapter
developed a short at the end, right before the part that plugs into the
iBook, where it had been stressed one too many times over three years.
(Had to open up part of the plastic plug and everything.) Surprisingly
enough, it worked, and I continue to keep it as a back-up. I'd still
spring for a functioning adapter, though, for peace of mind.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net