[P1] 10" iBook !!!!

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed Oct 29 13:15:52 PST 2003

--- You wrote:
Ok .. Just some food for thought ... But I'd love the idea of a 10"
widescreen ibook with a g4 and combo drive ...   Even easier to carry
around, has everything I need, watch movies on a plane .. And in a small
packeage ...

I know Sony has a Vaio that size .. Though the prize seems to be out of
proportion ... But something like that could ignite a "I need a second"
market ... I would buy it ...

And I keep dreaming about it ..

--- end of quote ---

I have something similar to that, a Fujitsu p1120, tho it's an 8.9" screen and
no internal drive, but has built in wi-fi, touchscreen, Win XP, usb and PCMCIA
slot, as well as a host of other amenities.  I've found that I carry that
around more often than my 12" iBook now, if Apple came out with a small one
like that, I'd ante up and buy right away!  Fujitsu also has a 10" model, like
what you described, and those are very nice as well.....