Epson 1520

Donald Hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Thu Oct 30 05:44:30 PST 2003

	We have a lovely "old" Epson Stylus 1520, that prints on big sheets.
	Only problem, it doesn't show up as a printer in OS X; I have to boot
into OS 9 in order to use it.
	I'm concerned about what to do when I switch to a newer Mac that won't
boot into OS 9--like the 15" PB or iB I'm thinking of moving into
within 6 months.
	Is there anyway to get X drivers for these older printers?

-don hinkle