[P1] Ibook questions

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Tue Sep 2 13:18:09 PDT 2003

I got my first laptop this summer - a 700 iBook 128/CD from Small Dog
for $749 (new) - with free shipping.
Still feeling good about finding this deal.
After adding an Airport card and upgraded memory to 640, my laptop is a
capable machine.
I'm now looking for the best deal on extended Applecare warranty.
It really pays to shop around.