[P1] Ibook questions

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Wed Sep 3 07:51:50 PDT 2003

Sure. Brands advertised for macs that I am aware of are:
Que
LaCie
Formac
MCE

I'm sure other folks have even more suggestions.

Others that are advertised for Windows may work as well, if the driver is
available for mac. I attached an HP external DVD writer to my ibook briefly,
although none of 3rd party software applied to the mac.

Check out the apple store online or any of the mac retailers. You'll find
them.