[P1] Airport File Sharing, iBook-to-iBook

David Linker dtlinker at u.washington.edu
Mon Sep 8 11:27:22 PDT 2003

I would enable WEP, unless you are doing this far from any other
potential "Participants". WEP makes it hard for someone you don't know
to log in. The friend's access is determined by your system access
controls. So, you should think not of the friend, but of someone who is
potentially malicious on another  floor or on the other side of a wall.

DTL