[P1] I am so excited

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Tue Sep 9 03:38:28 PDT 2003

on 9/9/03 3:44 PM, Blackm535i at aol.com at Blackm535i at aol.com wrote:

> Tomorrow my ibook comes. I cant wait. Them in a week or two i get my dv
> camcorder. I think i am going to get the new panasonic 3 ccd camcorder and i
> get to make videos yeah. Ok good might all. The quicker i go to sleep the
> faster tomorrow will come. Did i say i am so excited? Josh

Very glad you are that excited ...

I am wondering .. If you have the $$$ to buy a nice 3 CCD cam .. And your
videos and their quality are so important to you ... Maybe a 12" powerbook
with superdrive would have been the better choice, so you can make DVDs ..

You will love editing your movies in iMovie ... It is amazing!!!

Enjoy