[OT] Hurricane Tracking

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 10 04:57:15 PDT 2003

Since hurricanes are problems for all computer users, mostly due to
powerlines being downed which interrupts our work, I thought I would
share these two urls for tracking the latest one. You can adjust the
second url for the next one.

<http://weather.sun-sentinel.com/global/Region/AT/2xIRSatellite.html>
<http://weather.sun-sentinel.com/tropical/tracking/at200313_5day.html>

I've put these into my normal autoload folder for Safari so they open
in a new tab.

Now no matter where I am with my Powerbook and Merlin card, I can find
out where the hurricane is. If this one targets my area with category 4
or above, I am heading for the middle of the country and braving the
tornados.

---
Television is the secret to a peaceful world. It's addictive nature is
so strong that married folks will stop arguing to watch a commercial...

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net