[P1] [OT] Hurricane Tracking

Fred Stevens K2FRD K2FRD at stny.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 17:07:15 PDT 2003

At 12:07 -0400 10/09/03, Jack Rodgers wrote:

>Kind of a weird way of providing job security...

I'm a volunteer, but with a conscience and dedication to my duty.

>I hope the Prez doesn't think that way, "I hope the smuggle in an
>atomic bomb and blow up New York then everyone will know I was
>right."

Don't know about the Prez, but with the small-minded people I have to
work with/for can't seem to learn any other way except to experience
a disaster. They consistantly and constantly choose the "No Option"
option when planning for disasters.

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
http://home.stny.rr.com/k2frd/K2FRD.htm