Screen saver activates while typing....

Fran fran at dollingers.com
Sat Sep 13 07:11:12 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Long time no write.....since I took delivery of the 800MHz iBook after
the failure of my 600MHz, I've had virtually no problems except for
that battery thing. Suddenly, my iBook has decided, quite on it's own
volition, to go into a screen saver while it is in use. Literally,
while I'm typing an email or filling out a form or working on my
website. Even once when I was using the trackpad and trying to click on
a link. It has happened twice this morning already, once yesterday and
once the day before. The first 2 times it only made it into the
blue/grey screen and then came back after I touched the trackpad. This
morning it went full into the screensaver while I was typing and the
second time while I was using the trackpad.

Anybody?

Fran Dollinger