Sony Mavica CD500 question...PLEASE HELP!

Paul Miller pauljosephmiller at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 14:09:57 PDT 2003

Hi All-

I have a CD500 that makes pictures and mpeg files and burns them to the
small format CD.  The camera syncs with iPhoto easily via USB.  The CDs
cannot be read by the iBook's drive so USB is the ONLY option with
macs.  ( I have the CD as archives only).  I need a solution for
pulling mpegs off the CD (obviously iPhoto doesn't address this).  I
haven't found anyway to download them to the computer and I don't
really want to deal with Virtual PC if possible.  Has anyone
experienced the same issue?  Has anyone found a solution?

Paul