[P1] ettiquette question

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 04:37:39 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 08:06  PM, Peter Nacken wrote:

> Personally I do not mind related 'ads' or links to ebay autions .. As
> long
> as it does not take on weird proportions ... Not sure if there was
> anything
> about that in the guidelines ...

I found the friendliest method was to put the details on a home page
with photos, etc and drool evoking ad copy and list the url with a few
tasty words preceding it. Ad words like empower, powerful, genius, etc.

---
Free DVD about 9-11: “Up From Zero” is a documentary film that pays
tribute to the brave men and women of the New York City building trades
who put themselves on the line on September 11, 2001 – and for nine
months afterward – to reclaim Ground Zero.
<http://www.dol.gov/opa/dvd/>