Trading on up

david davidwb at spymac.com
Thu Sep 18 12:11:40 PDT 2003

I've been a very happy user of iBooks now since the arrival of my tangerine
and later a sleek dual USB model. But Steve has finally tempted me to return
to the ranks of the PowerBook. I stopped in at my local dealer yesterday to
drop off a couple of old iMacs for his donation program and he led me into
his office like a lamb to the slaughter.

There on his desk sat an aluminum 15 inch PowerBook he was getting ready for
display. Being such a nice guy, he let me install some software on it and
open up another one. Such a nice guy he is! Within an hour I was ready to
pull out my wallet - but naturally he doesn't have any 15 inch combo drive
models yet. I'll have to wait a few days. I've already found a new family
for the iBook.

You haven't gotten rid of me though. I support two iBook labs at work.

david

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by frost.

davidwb at spymac.com