[P1] selling my ibook

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Sat Sep 20 00:36:55 PDT 2003

Well, after reading the faq, as an individual, I guess I am allowed to
advertise my ibook for sale on the list after all. So I feel better. :-)

If anyone is interested, it's a 9-month old icebook, 700Mhz, 256MB ram,
20GB disk, CD-Rom, in nearly perfect condition. Asking $650. Here's a
pointer to a more complete description.

http://www.powerbookcentral.com/cgi-bin/
ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000434

Thanks,
Barry (barryishnikov)
blyden at mac.com