[P1] where o where is Wi-Fi?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 20 06:30:57 PDT 2003

On Saturday, September 20, 2003, at 05:38  AM, Emma Gilbride wrote:

> Since I have an Airport card I checked out the listings for my area
> and found that the local Wi-Fi vendor is Boingo
> (http://www.boingo.com/) which only serves only windoze (98 2ndEd.,
> ME, 2000 & XP) and Pocket PC 2002 or 2003. Even though it is a 802.11b
>  service, it does not list the Airport card as compatible.

Don't worry about that. It only indicates that the person who wrote the
compatibility list is of limited compatibility with reality...  :)  It
will work.

---
4D has included in its user license the agreement that the user agrees
to an audit by 4D or anyone it designates as a condition for using 4D
software. I discarded all of my 4D demo download as soon as I read
that. How could I subject a client to that embarrassment or get sued
for doing so?

JackRodgers at earthlink.net