[P1] weird netscape

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 13:53:35 PDT 2003

On Saturday, September 20, 2003, at 04:35 PM, J Patrick Draine wrote:

> It's been ages since I've had a satisfactory experience with Netscape.
> I mostly use Mail for email, and Safari for browsing, although Mozilla
> is darned nice and Opera is spiffy too!
>
> Patrick Draine

Lately, Netscape has been unexpectedly quitting on me several times a
day. I was beginning to wonder whether I should uninstall it and
reinstall it. This seems to be a problem only recently. I'm in 10.1.
It's a lot faster than IE, although I have success with IE sometimes
when I don't with Netscape.
I'm not sure why this would be.

Donald