[P1] Fruitmenu

don hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Mon Sep 22 08:56:27 PDT 2003

Jack, what is Fruitmenu. Is that a shareware/freebie program? Or is it
some way to modify the Apple OS X apple menu?
(I too enjoyed the old hierarchical menus from OS 9)
But isn't it true that if you drop, say, the Applications menu into the
Dock, that you can access it's contents by pressing and holding Cmd?
What's the diff?