[P1] Sharing printers on a Windows network

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 22 18:41:20 PDT 2003

This is probably totally irrelevant, but when I first got my old Epson color
740, and had driver problems, I called Epson and they admitted that though
they didn't have the latest drivers, Apple did, and I could find them on
the disks that came with my equally old Blue and White G3 desktop. I found
the drivers on the disk, and that was the end of that problem.

Have you checked the disks that came with your computer?

Brian