[P1] OS X 10.2.8 Update Deleted

Fred Stevens K2FRD K2FRD at stny.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 05:41:07 PDT 2003

At 7:59 -0400 24/09/03, Jack Rodgers wrote:
>This AM when I booted up my drive began chattering like a popcorn
>machine. I installed the dot 8 update yesterday.
>
>So, I fixed my permissions and very little needed repair. Then I
>restarted and held down Command+S and did the fsck repairs. Then I
>restarted with Diskwarrior 3 and rebuilt the directory.
>
>No more chattering.

No more OS X 10.2.8 update either. I wasn't aware of this update
until your message, Jack, but when I clicked onto Software Update, it
didn't come up, so I did a MacGoogle Search and it came up in several
places. However, when I tried to check it out, the site either didn't
exist or an Apple statement said that the 10.2.8 update is
"temporarily unavailable". Must be the update needed updating.

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
http://home.stny.rr.com/k2frd/K2FRD.htm