netscape weirdness!

don hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Wed Sep 24 07:14:32 PDT 2003

Part 2...
	This morning I tried to find the Netscape Help Forums to help solve
some of my issues, but each time I click on My Netscape, which is,
apparently, the only gateway to Help (The Netscape Home page doesn't
provide any links), my Netscape 7.1 running under Jag, crashes. I
restarted it four times, including one total 'book reboot, and still it
happens.
	Can anyone provide a direct link to the Netscape Help forums so I don't
have to go through the My Netscape page?
thanks,