[P1] OS X 10.2.8 Update Deleted

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 25 03:28:06 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 08:38  PM, Tom R. no spam wrote:

>> At 10:28 -0500 24/09/03, Brian Olesky wrote:
>>> Did I miss 10.2.7? Up to this morning I thought 10.2.6 was the
>>> latest.
>>
>> My understanding is the 10.2.7 is for the G5 only.

I read on Apple's site that G5's will ONLY run on 10.2.7, and that was
before 10.2.8 shipped. So those trying to clone another cpu drive to
the G5 will probably have problems since the X won't be 10.2.7 or
better. And I think it stated that the version INSTALLED on the G5 will
not work with other Macs.

---
What happens to privacy and personal info as more and more American
corporations outsource the data processing to foreign countries where
our laws do not protect us?

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net