[P1] Configure the LDAP server in Address Book

David Linker dtlinker at u.washington.edu
Sun Sep 28 21:41:57 PDT 2003

Under Preferences->Composing->Addresses->Configure LDAP you must enter
the name of the server, you must enter a string that defines the
"search base", using a defined syntax. For our university server, the
instructions are here:
http://www.washington.edu/computing/email/ldap.html
in case that would help you figure out how to do it.

Good luck!

DTL