[P1] Mac OS X not so stable...

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 29 12:16:18 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 03:04  PM, David Binnion wrote:

> Note-comparing desktops to notebooks isn't entirely fair. We notebook
> users
> tend to sleep our machines while desktop users tend to turn them off
> more
> often. That alone has a huge impact on day to day stability.

Why would either method affect stability (disregard the old Windows
crashing after 18 days, or whatever that thread was all about)?

---
What happens to privacy and personal info as more and more American
corporations outsource the data processing to foreign countries where
our laws do not protect us?

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net