[P1] Mac OS X not so stable...

Gloria Vogel lipert1 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 21:15:55 PDT 2003

We live near Palm Springs so basically one thunderstorm every three
years or so...(!) don't really think we have to worry about that and
the power is stable, not even one brown-out during the major California
mess last year, so I guess I am doing the "right things" - maybe I can
change my husband's mind yet and get him to stop turning his G4 off
every time he leaves his desk!