Original iBook Screen Replacement

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Mon Apr 5 10:08:43 PDT 2004

It's a good bet my Father-in-Law's original iBook (formerly mine, and
one of the earliest models; I think I preordered it a few days after
they were introduced at MacWorld) will need to have the screen
replaced. It's difficult to get a quote on the repair without having it
looked at, but I was wondering if anyone else had been through this,
and could give me an idea of what this might cost.

(I know it's likely to be expensive to the point of making a new iBook
worthwhile, but he'd like to avoid that.)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net