[P1] Mac OS 9.2.2

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Tue Apr 6 00:41:08 PDT 2004

I have just that model, running iCab 2.9.7  www.icab.de .
tabbed browsing, very many preferences allowing very good
control.  Some sites' pages show with what's probably
supposed to show sideways at page top instead showing
vertically making the page look long is the only "problem"
I've ever had.  The X version runs the same as the 9 version;
site even lists a OS 7.1-8.1 version for 68000 processor.
I avoid IE.  I don't know if Mozilla has an OS9 version,
I've used that on Window$ on other peoples' computers and
have read Mac'ish reports it works well.

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, David Harris wrote:

> I'm trying to set up my 700 Mhz iBook to run OS 9.2.2 with IE for Mac
> on the internet.  But, once I set it up, the IE for Mac won't access an
> web pages.  Yet I know the modem is operating because I can see the
> sending and receiving data.  Apple Talk is on.
>
> Should I use another software program to utilize the internet?  I have
> X on my 900 Mhz.  Should I just get X and be done with it.  What could
 . . .