[P1] Plaxo and privacy

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Wed Apr 7 12:28:55 PDT 2004

After doing a google on Plaxo, it seems that there are many against it
or just the idea of a centrally kept database like that.  On the other
hand, I bet the people who own the database can play a really cool game
of 6 degrees of Bacon...  so you will not be alone in not wanting to do
it... yet you will also join a bunch of people that are doing it...

Jon Smythe

Disclaimer:  The names have been changed to protect the innocent.  No
penguins were harmed in the making of this email.  Batteries not
included.  Keep away from paranoid computer geeks as it may cause
anxiety, shortness of breath, and repeated slapping of the head.  Side
effects are similar to those of placebo.