[P1] How to prevent iBook 500 from dying (formerly [P1] Red brick, green brick)

Wayne wayne at fme.com
Thu Apr 8 08:53:19 PDT 2004

I have followed this thread for a few postings. One thing I didn't see, do
you have the battery icon turned on in the menu or control strip? If you do,
then you see the little lighting bolt over the battery icon for charging and
a full battery icon when done. If this is happening, it would seem the cord
is fine, just the light turns off (or doesn't change color) when fully
charged.

Wayne