[P1] Airport woes - please help

Russ Gorman rusty57 at mac.com
Fri Apr 16 06:35:09 PDT 2004

Sounds like your computer to airport link is working fine but your
airport base station is not connected to the internet.
Try using  the airport admin software on your laptop to reconfigure the
base station. and make sure those cable,especially modem to base
station are good and plugged in correctly.