Mpegs

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Fri Apr 16 15:15:06 PDT 2004

I have a Sony camera which makes both still shots and .mpegs and when I
was in 9, I just dragged the files to the desktop and then they played
in QT, but X doesn't seem to see them and I haven't figured out how to
import them and play them.  Can someone help me?  Does iMovie do this?
I've never used it and don't have a clue as to how to use it.  These
are small files and the old way worked for me, but now I need to find a
new way, or switch to Classic and pull them off the camera the old way.

TIA,

Pat