[P1] Mpegs

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Fri Apr 16 16:12:47 PDT 2004

That was/is the trick!  Thanks!

Now, in iPhoto, I cannot figure out how to move a group of pictures
together into an album all at once.  Somehow I don't hold my mouth
right and I get them one by one...and I know there is a trick to
selecting the whole group and moving it, but when I try that, it only
selects one.  Where is the exact spot I need to touch to make it allow
me to select and move a group?

Sorry to be so dumb!

Pat