[P1] iBook Logic Board Repair (formerly iBook G3)

Jean-Paul Thuot jeanpaul at zhenwu.org
Sun Apr 25 16:49:19 PDT 2004

Thanks for everyone's input into this discussion.  It has been a
concern of mine since I bought this iBook (which is a 600mhz, but the
serial is smack dab in the middle of the range of affected serials).
I've had it for a couple of months now with no troubles, and before I
bought it it was a demo and therefore powered on at least 18 hours a
day for who knows how long?

I would have thought that, were the to be a problem with this one it
would have happened already, no?

Either way, I am really enjoying my switch to Macintosh.  I will never

Jean-Paul