[P1] iBook G3

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Mon Apr 26 09:17:54 PDT 2004

Yes, when I sent in my G3 iBook for logic board repair, the hard disk
was wiped. However, I heard from another who had that repair (on
another board) that their hard disk data was preserved. The new logic
board requires an OS upgrade for many users. So, that may be the reason
for the wipe in some cases, but not others.

Paul